Britain’s Got Talent stars to switch on Hatfield lights
BRITAIN’S Got Talent stars Faces of Disco are the celebrity act who will turn on Hatfield’s Christmas lights on Saturday.
The pair, who reached the semi-finals of the ITV reality show, will be joined on stage by Bart and Homer Simpson.
Activities will take place throughout the town centre from noon to around 5.30pm.
Music will be provided by Heart radio, as it was at the WGC launch on Thursday.
GMTV’s Belles Girls and Double Trouble will also return and there will also be a performance by Sir Frederic Osborn school pupils too.
You may also want to watch:
Free Artskool craft activities and funfair rides will be on-site along with a stilt walker, juggler and balloon modeller.
There will also be a Santa’s grotto with a minimum donation of �1 going to charity.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 3 Charity golf day raises thousands for the Willow Foundation
- 4 Ex-England star returns to former school for launch of environmental football campaign
- 5 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 6 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 7 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 8 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 9 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 10 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service