Britain’s Got Talent stars to switch on Hatfield lights
BRITAIN’S Got Talent stars Faces of Disco are the celebrity act who will turn on Hatfield’s Christmas lights on Saturday.
The pair, who reached the semi-finals of the ITV reality show, will be joined on stage by Bart and Homer Simpson.
Activities will take place throughout the town centre from noon to around 5.30pm.
Music will be provided by Heart radio, as it was at the WGC launch on Thursday.
GMTV’s Belles Girls and Double Trouble will also return and there will also be a performance by Sir Frederic Osborn school pupils too.
You may also want to watch:
Free Artskool craft activities and funfair rides will be on-site along with a stilt walker, juggler and balloon modeller.
There will also be a Santa’s grotto with a minimum donation of �1 going to charity.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 9 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 10 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital