Britain's Got Talent stars Diversity in Welwyn Garden City today
FANS of Britain's Got Talent finalists Diversity? If so, get along to the Howard Centre in WGC today (Thursday) to catch a glimpse of members of the dance group. They ll be at the shopping centre from 10.30am to 3pm running street dance workshops
FANS of Britain's Got Talent finalists Diversity?
If so, get along to the Howard Centre in WGC today (Thursday) to catch a glimpse of members of the dance group.
They'll be at the shopping centre from 10.30am to 3pm running street dance workshops, signing autographs and showing off some of their best moves in a freestyle demonstration.
Diversity are one of 10 acts who will be fighting it out in Saturday's final of the ITV1 talent show.
You may also want to watch:
They made it that far thanks to judges Piers Morgan, Amanda Holden and Simon Cowell, having finished behind Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle in the public vote of their semi-final.
Today's appearance is part of a three-day health, beauty and fashion event.
- 1 Planning application submitted for 173-space car park and mobile café at park
- 2 Preparation works under way for Stonehills revamp
- 3 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 4 Man suffers fractured skull and bleed on the brain after pub assault
- 5 Mum's proud of soldier son's guard of honour role at Prince Philip's funeral
- 6 Delight for performing arts school as song hits number one in iTunes classical charts
- 7 Teenager charged after 'Rambo knife' and suspected class A drugs found
- 8 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 9 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 10 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
As well as the street dance workshops, today there will be a pamper lounge where visitors can have mini massages, nail treatments and sample the latest products.
Fashion shows take place tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday, with the latest collections from some of the Howard Centre's stores being paraded up the catwalk.