Britain's Got Talent stars Diversity in Welwyn Garden City today
FANS of Britain's Got Talent finalists Diversity? If so, get along to the Howard Centre in WGC today (Thursday) to catch a glimpse of members of the dance group. They ll be at the shopping centre from 10.30am to 3pm running street dance workshops
FANS of Britain's Got Talent finalists Diversity?
If so, get along to the Howard Centre in WGC today (Thursday) to catch a glimpse of members of the dance group.
They'll be at the shopping centre from 10.30am to 3pm running street dance workshops, signing autographs and showing off some of their best moves in a freestyle demonstration.
Diversity are one of 10 acts who will be fighting it out in Saturday's final of the ITV1 talent show.
They made it that far thanks to judges Piers Morgan, Amanda Holden and Simon Cowell, having finished behind Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle in the public vote of their semi-final.
Today's appearance is part of a three-day health, beauty and fashion event.
- 1 Family living over their own waste for 13 years due to faulty pipe
- 2 Serious shrubland fire extinguished next to M25 on Hertfordshire border
- 3 Resident's fury after tree barrier to train line destroyed
- 4 IN PICTURES: Stars come out for Simply Red concert in Hatfield Park
- 5 Screen on the Green returning to Welwyn Garden City
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Free Compassionate Neighbours training session to be held by Isabel Hospice in Welwyn Garden City
- 8 Big Brother House set to return to Hertfordshire for 2023 reboot show
- 9 Hatfield company finalists of Impact Awards 2022
- 10 What happened to the 633 Squadron movie-star Mosquitos?
As well as the street dance workshops, today there will be a pamper lounge where visitors can have mini massages, nail treatments and sample the latest products.
Fashion shows take place tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday, with the latest collections from some of the Howard Centre's stores being paraded up the catwalk.