Britain's Got Talent stars Diversity in Welwyn Garden City today
FANS of Britain's Got Talent finalists Diversity? If so, get along to the Howard Centre in WGC today (Thursday) to catch a glimpse of members of the dance group. They ll be at the shopping centre from 10.30am to 3pm running street dance workshops
FANS of Britain's Got Talent finalists Diversity?
If so, get along to the Howard Centre in WGC today (Thursday) to catch a glimpse of members of the dance group.
They'll be at the shopping centre from 10.30am to 3pm running street dance workshops, signing autographs and showing off some of their best moves in a freestyle demonstration.
Diversity are one of 10 acts who will be fighting it out in Saturday's final of the ITV1 talent show.
You may also want to watch:
They made it that far thanks to judges Piers Morgan, Amanda Holden and Simon Cowell, having finished behind Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle in the public vote of their semi-final.
Today's appearance is part of a three-day health, beauty and fashion event.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 3 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 7 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 8 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 9 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 10 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
As well as the street dance workshops, today there will be a pamper lounge where visitors can have mini massages, nail treatments and sample the latest products.
Fashion shows take place tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday, with the latest collections from some of the Howard Centre's stores being paraded up the catwalk.