Britain's Got Talent stars Diversity in Welwyn Garden City today
FANS of Britain's Got Talent finalists Diversity? If so, get along to the Howard Centre in WGC today (Thursday) to catch a glimpse of members of the dance group. They ll be at the shopping centre from 10.30am to 3pm running street dance workshops
FANS of Britain's Got Talent finalists Diversity?
If so, get along to the Howard Centre in WGC today (Thursday) to catch a glimpse of members of the dance group.
They'll be at the shopping centre from 10.30am to 3pm running street dance workshops, signing autographs and showing off some of their best moves in a freestyle demonstration.
Diversity are one of 10 acts who will be fighting it out in Saturday's final of the ITV1 talent show.
You may also want to watch:
They made it that far thanks to judges Piers Morgan, Amanda Holden and Simon Cowell, having finished behind Scottish singing sensation Susan Boyle in the public vote of their semi-final.
Today's appearance is part of a three-day health, beauty and fashion event.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Christmas event plans revealed for Welwyn Hatfield
- 4 Businesses to decide on future of Welwyn Garden City BID as renewal campaign gets underway
- 5 Councillor Steven Markiewicz dies from illness after 17 years of service
- 6 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 7 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 8 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 9 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 10 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
As well as the street dance workshops, today there will be a pamper lounge where visitors can have mini massages, nail treatments and sample the latest products.
Fashion shows take place tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday, with the latest collections from some of the Howard Centre's stores being paraded up the catwalk.