Britain’s Got Talent finalists coming to Hatfield
TWO Britain’s Got Talent finalists will be coming to Hatfield later this week.
Having wowed the likes of BGT judges Simon Cowell and Amanda Holden and the TV audience, Twist and Pulse will be making a special guest appearance at the Grounded Dance event being staged at the Forum.
The popular London-based street comedy dance duo will be appearing at the under 18 club night on Friday.
Since finishing runners-up in the 2010 series of Britain’s Got Talent, Ashley (Twist) and Glen (Pulse) have been performing all over the country at music festivals, holiday camps, celebrity weddings and private parties.
Their unique blend of street dance and comedy has given them a large following and they are sure to prove a big attraction at the College Lane venue.
You may also want to watch:
The boys will also judge a dance competition taking place on the night.
Prior to the competition, there will also be a special dance demonstration by up-and-coming dance group Younique.
- 1 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 2 Family of four ‘distraught’ after living in single hotel room for nearly five months after house fire
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 5 Meet the woman behind Welwyn Garden City’s Halloween postbox topper
- 6 Lloyds announce branch closure to leave Hatfield with one bank
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 9 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 10 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
Grounded is run by London Colney-based Rare Productions.
Director Andrew Burton said: “We wanted to provide a club night for under 18s in the Hertfordshire/North London area that was more than just a disco.”
The first event was held in May last year, and Grounded club nights are now held monthly on a Friday night at the University of Hertfordshire entertainment complex.
“Numbers have built from around 250 in the early months to over 650 during the past few months, which hopefully demonstrates that we are providing a safe and fun environment for young people to have a great night out,” said Andrew.
Tickets for Grounded Dance are �10 and this includes free soft drinks all night.
The event, which is strictly for under 18s only, runs from 8pm to 11pm and tickets can be obtained in advance from the Forum website or by phoning the box office on 01707 285000.
They can be also bought on the door on the night.
For more information on Grounded events, go to on the Facebook fanpage ‘Groundedu18’ or the website www.groundedu18.co.uk