BREAKING NEWS: House ‘surrounded’ by police in Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
A Potters Bar house has been surrounded by police.
A shocked eyewitness said six or seven police cars were at the scene in High Street/Richmond Road this morning (Tuesday).
He told the Welwyn Hatfield Times: “Police have surrounded a house in Potters Bar on Richmond Road off of the High Street.”
The situation is currently ongoing and details from police have been sketchy.
A force spokeswoman said: “We have carried out a warrant.”
You may also want to watch:
* For an update on the situation buy the Welwyn Hatfield Times Potters Bar Edition, out tomorrow,
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire