Borough by-election: Hatfield South result
The result of the Hatfield South ward of Welwyn Hatfield Council has just been announced. The new elected councillor is
The result of the Hatfield South ward of Welwyn Hatfield Council has just been announced.
The new elected councillor is Kieran Thorpe for the Labour party.
The full result was:
Simon Archer - Liberal Democrats 291
You may also want to watch:
Sarah Langley - Conservative 413
Kieran Thorpe - Labour 431
- 1 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 4 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 5 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Student wins prestigious cyber security award and trip to NASA
- 8 Do you have the unclaimed £1 million winning lottery ticket bought in Welwyn Hatfield?
- 9 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 10 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week