Borough by-election: Hatfield South result
The result of the Hatfield South ward of Welwyn Hatfield Council has just been announced. The new elected councillor is
The result of the Hatfield South ward of Welwyn Hatfield Council has just been announced.
The new elected councillor is Kieran Thorpe for the Labour party.
The full result was:
Simon Archer - Liberal Democrats 291
You may also want to watch:
Sarah Langley - Conservative 413
Kieran Thorpe - Labour 431
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 10 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game