Borough by-election: Hatfield South result
The result of the Hatfield South ward of Welwyn Hatfield Council has just been announced. The new elected councillor is
The result of the Hatfield South ward of Welwyn Hatfield Council has just been announced.
The new elected councillor is Kieran Thorpe for the Labour party.
The full result was:
Simon Archer - Liberal Democrats 291
You may also want to watch:
Sarah Langley - Conservative 413
Kieran Thorpe - Labour 431
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 Post delayed due to staff self-isolating at Royal Mail
- 4 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 5 Police disperse large group near the university
- 6 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 COVID-19: Cases fall by hundreds but still above national average
- 9 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 10 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'