Bodyguard snapped with X Factor judge Cheryl Cole
A BODYGUARD from WGC woke up one morning last week a celebrity. For Stephen Cooper, affectionately known as Elvis by regulars at the Doctors Tonic pub, found himself on the front page of The Sun on Friday, as well as on national news stations.
A BODYGUARD from WGC woke up one morning last week a celebrity.
For Stephen Cooper, affectionately known as Elvis by regulars at the Doctors Tonic pub, found himself on the front page of The Sun on Friday, as well as on national news stations.
He was snapped escorting Girls Aloud star and X Factor judge Cheryl Cole at a celeb bash the night before.
The 41-year-old told the WHT he was woken up by a text message from his friends saying he was on the TV.
You may also want to watch:
The Showset 247 worker, who has been a bodyguard for 25 years and was fortunate enough to look after the Geordie beauty, who is married to Chelsea and England defender Ashley Cole, all night, said he "couldn't believe it", when he saw the small picture on the front page.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 9 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 10 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?