Bodyguard snapped with X Factor judge Cheryl Cole
A BODYGUARD from WGC woke up one morning last week a celebrity. For Stephen Cooper, affectionately known as Elvis by regulars at the Doctors Tonic pub, found himself on the front page of The Sun on Friday, as well as on national news stations.
A BODYGUARD from WGC woke up one morning last week a celebrity.
For Stephen Cooper, affectionately known as Elvis by regulars at the Doctors Tonic pub, found himself on the front page of The Sun on Friday, as well as on national news stations.
He was snapped escorting Girls Aloud star and X Factor judge Cheryl Cole at a celeb bash the night before.
The 41-year-old told the WHT he was woken up by a text message from his friends saying he was on the TV.
You may also want to watch:
The Showset 247 worker, who has been a bodyguard for 25 years and was fortunate enough to look after the Geordie beauty, who is married to Chelsea and England defender Ashley Cole, all night, said he "couldn't believe it", when he saw the small picture on the front page.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 8 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline