Bodyguard snapped with X Factor judge Cheryl Cole
A BODYGUARD from WGC woke up one morning last week a celebrity. For Stephen Cooper, affectionately known as Elvis by regulars at the Doctors Tonic pub, found himself on the front page of The Sun on Friday, as well as on national news stations.
A BODYGUARD from WGC woke up one morning last week a celebrity.
For Stephen Cooper, affectionately known as Elvis by regulars at the Doctors Tonic pub, found himself on the front page of The Sun on Friday, as well as on national news stations.
He was snapped escorting Girls Aloud star and X Factor judge Cheryl Cole at a celeb bash the night before.
The 41-year-old told the WHT he was woken up by a text message from his friends saying he was on the TV.
You may also want to watch:
The Showset 247 worker, who has been a bodyguard for 25 years and was fortunate enough to look after the Geordie beauty, who is married to Chelsea and England defender Ashley Cole, all night, said he "couldn't believe it", when he saw the small picture on the front page.
- 1 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 2 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 3 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 4 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 5 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 9 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 10 May 17th: Uno prepares to welcome more passengers on buses