Body found in Potters Bar cemetery
A MAN'S body has been found in a graveyard in Potters Bar. The discovery was made in St Mary's Churchyard, in Mutton Lane, at around 4.30pm on Friday. The body has
A MAN'S body has been found in a graveyard in Potters Bar.
The discovery was made in St Mary's Churchyard, in Mutton Lane, at around 4.30pm on Friday.
The body has yet to be identified.
A police spokesman told the Potters Bar Edition: "Hertfordshire Police were called at 4.30pm on September 24 to reports of a man having been found dead in St Margaret's Cemetery, Mutton Lane, Potters Bar.
You may also want to watch:
"At this time, the death is being treated as unexplained."
He added: "We have cordoned off the area whilst we undertake an investigation."
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 5 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 6 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 7 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 8 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
- 9 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 10 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
Further details are expected to be released tomorrow (Monday).
Check back to www.whtimes24.co.uk for further updates.