Body found in Potters Bar cemetery
A MAN'S body has been found in a graveyard in Potters Bar. The discovery was made in St Mary's Churchyard, in Mutton Lane, at around 4.30pm on Friday. The body has
A MAN'S body has been found in a graveyard in Potters Bar.
The discovery was made in St Mary's Churchyard, in Mutton Lane, at around 4.30pm on Friday.
The body has yet to be identified.
A police spokesman told the Potters Bar Edition: "Hertfordshire Police were called at 4.30pm on September 24 to reports of a man having been found dead in St Margaret's Cemetery, Mutton Lane, Potters Bar.
You may also want to watch:
"At this time, the death is being treated as unexplained."
He added: "We have cordoned off the area whilst we undertake an investigation."
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 3 What time will the election results come in?
- 4 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 5 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 8 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 9 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
Further details are expected to be released tomorrow (Monday).
Check back to www.whtimes24.co.uk for further updates.