Body found in Potters Bar cemetery
A MAN'S body has been found in a graveyard in Potters Bar. The discovery was made in St Mary's Churchyard, in Mutton Lane, at around 4.30pm on Friday. The body has
A MAN'S body has been found in a graveyard in Potters Bar.
The discovery was made in St Mary's Churchyard, in Mutton Lane, at around 4.30pm on Friday.
The body has yet to be identified.
A police spokesman told the Potters Bar Edition: "Hertfordshire Police were called at 4.30pm on September 24 to reports of a man having been found dead in St Margaret's Cemetery, Mutton Lane, Potters Bar.
You may also want to watch:
"At this time, the death is being treated as unexplained."
He added: "We have cordoned off the area whilst we undertake an investigation."
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 3 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 4 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 8 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 9 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 10 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
Further details are expected to be released tomorrow (Monday).
Check back to www.whtimes24.co.uk for further updates.