Body found in Hatfield home
THE body of a woman has been found in a house in Hatfield.
Suspicious circumstances have not been ruled out and police are still on the scene in Glebeland.
Officers were called to the home just after 5pm on Tuesday.
A neighbour told the Welwyn Hatfield Times a body was removed from the house at around 4pm on Wednesday.
A police spokeswoman said: “We were called following the concern for the welfare of a woman at an address in Glebeland, Hatfield.
You may also want to watch:
“Following enquiries, a woman’s body was found in the property.
“Police investigations are currently ongoing.”
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 10 Paedophile jailed for historic child sex offences
She added suspicious circumstances had not been ruled out.