Björk to headline Knebworth
CONTROVERSIAL Icelandic signer Björk is coming to Knebworth this summer. The It's Oh So Quiet singer will be making plenty of noise when she headlines Wild in the Country festival at Knebworth Park. The event, which takes place on Saturday, July 5, will b
CONTROVERSIAL Icelandic signer Björk is coming to Knebworth this summer.
The It's Oh So Quiet singer will be making plenty of noise when she headlines Wild in the Country festival at Knebworth Park.
The event, which takes place on Saturday, July 5, will be her only festival appearance in the whole of 2008.
Australian dance music pioneers Pendulum have also been confirmed as The Wild Arena headliners.
You may also want to watch:
Joining both acts for the 18-hour event, running from 1pm until 6am will be live bands like Foals, Late of The Pier, Killa Kela, Metronomy, Booka Shade, Battles, Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip, The Field, XX Teens, and Slagsmalsklubben.
The dance music line-up includes DJs such as Sasha, M.A.N.D.Y., James Zabiela, Annie Mac, Ame, Plump DJs, Norman Jay, Dixon, Audiofly, Inxec, Matt Tolfrey, and Marcus James.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 3 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 4 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 5 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 6 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 7 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 8 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 9 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 10 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
There are still more bands and DJs to be announced.
For ticket details visit www.renaissance.com