Björk to headline Knebworth
CONTROVERSIAL Icelandic signer Björk is coming to Knebworth this summer. The It's Oh So Quiet singer will be making plenty of noise when she headlines Wild in the Country festival at Knebworth Park. The event, which takes place on Saturday, July 5, will b
CONTROVERSIAL Icelandic signer Björk is coming to Knebworth this summer.
The It's Oh So Quiet singer will be making plenty of noise when she headlines Wild in the Country festival at Knebworth Park.
The event, which takes place on Saturday, July 5, will be her only festival appearance in the whole of 2008.
Australian dance music pioneers Pendulum have also been confirmed as The Wild Arena headliners.
You may also want to watch:
Joining both acts for the 18-hour event, running from 1pm until 6am will be live bands like Foals, Late of The Pier, Killa Kela, Metronomy, Booka Shade, Battles, Dan Le Sac Vs Scroobius Pip, The Field, XX Teens, and Slagsmalsklubben.
The dance music line-up includes DJs such as Sasha, M.A.N.D.Y., James Zabiela, Annie Mac, Ame, Plump DJs, Norman Jay, Dixon, Audiofly, Inxec, Matt Tolfrey, and Marcus James.
- 1 Man charged with murder of his own mother
- 2 Stunning photos capture the moment Flying Scotsman crosses viaduct
- 3 ‘Too tall and dominant’ – application to demolish old car dealership to build 111 flats rejected
- 4 Dad avoids jail after downloading indecent images of children
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Arrest made after dog stolen in suspected knifepoint robbery
- 7 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 8 Home care provider recognised among best in east of England
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Welwyn Garden City Heritage Trust and the picnic of the Polish Saturday School
There are still more bands and DJs to be announced.
For ticket details visit www.renaissance.com