Bin blaze at Welwyn Garden City flats

FLAMES soared as communal bins at a WGC block of flats caught fire.

The accidental fire at Parkhouse in Parkway started at 3.55pm on Sunday.

One crew from WGC fire station attended and used a hose reel to put out the blaze by 4.15pm.

You may also want to watch:

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter