Biker injured in Hatfield road crash
A BIKER was rushed to hospital after a road accident yesterday evening (Thursday). The 21-year-old man was on a motorbike which was in collision with a car on Bishops Rise, Hatfield, at the junction of Maryland. An ambulance
A BIKER was rushed to hospital after a road accident yesterday evening (Thursday).
The 21-year-old man was on a motorbike which was in collision with a car on Bishops Rise, Hatfield, at the junction of Maryland.
An ambulance from WGC and a fast response car from Hatfield attended the scene, just before 6pm.
A spokesman for the ambulance service said: "A man sustained chest, abdominal and arm injuries.
You may also want to watch:
"Following stabilisation at the roadside, he was conveyed to the QE2 Hospital in WGC."
The man's current condition is unknown.
- 1 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 2 Lack of confidence in Welwyn Hatfield council following housing safety scandal
- 3 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 4 Welwyn Garden City's Jodie Williams eases into Olympic 400m semi-final
- 5 Hollywood in Hertfordshire: 17 film stars and movie directors who have visited Welwyn Hatfield
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 Potters Bar Town delighted with successful return of beer and music festival
- 9 It's coming home! Welwyn Garden City's Commemoration Jug claimed by Reis Suart
- 10 Jodie Williams gunning for gold after barrier-breaking personal best at Tokyo 2020 Olympics