Big date looming for Imicus at Club 85
A BAND who write tunes with big riffs, big choruses and big dynamics are coming to Hitchin next month. Imicus are Miller (vocals), Dale Chapman (drums), Billy Brooks (guitar), Steve Parker (bass) and Dan Baker (guitar). Formed at the beginning of 2005,
A BAND who write tunes with "big riffs, big choruses and big dynamics" are coming to Hitchin next month.
Imicus are Miller (vocals), Dale Chapman (drums), Billy Brooks (guitar), Steve Parker (bass) and Dan Baker (guitar).
Formed at the beginning of 2005, the four-piece released their first single, entitled Breathe, that spring.
An album, called Resolution, swiftly followed and the band are hoping to release their next LP later this year.
You may also want to watch:
As well as performing many shows in their own right, the unsigned group have also supported a number of well-known acts, including Reuben, The Deathstars and St Albans band Enter Shikari.
Imicus will be at Club 85 in Hitchin on Friday, May 8, alongside Sacred Mother Tongue, Glass Artery and Our Divide.
- 1 How Welwyn's White Hart pub improvised after £100K kitchen inferno
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 4 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 5 Conservatives hit back at Lib Dems over Local Plan collapse claims
- 6 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 7 Dozens die after catching COVID-19 in our hospitals
- 8 'Another Jo Cox' - Hatfield councillor predicted MP attack months before David Amess death
- 9 Plans drawn up to reduce places at primary schools due to surplus
- 10 Isabel Hospice Lights of Love ceremonies return to celebrate the lives of loved ones lost
The show starts at 7.45pm and is expected to finish at 11.45pm.
Tickets cost �4 in advance or �5 on the door.
To buy tickets go to www.wegottickets.com
For more information go to