Big Brother: University of Hertfordshire student Sree meets house mates
VIEWERS across the nation were glued to their TV screens as Big Brother 10 kicked off last night (Thursday). But this year there is a twist – the 16 contestants are non-housemates until they earn themselves a place in the house. And one of the hopeful
VIEWERS across the nation were glued to their TV screens as Big Brother 10 kicked off last night (Thursday).
But this year there is a twist - the 16 contestants are "non-housemates" until they earn themselves a place in the house.
And one of the hopefuls - 25-year-old Sree Dasari - is the president elect for the University of Hertfordshire Students' Union.
Sree, originally from India, moved to England to complete a masters degree in business at the Hatfield-based university, and says that one day he would like to be an actor or prime minister.
The self proclaimed "great flatterer" says he is looking for a "patient, committed and honest girl" and his ideal woman is Beyonce.
He was the penultimate "non-housemate" to enter the Big Brother house wearing a Union Jack shirt and flying the India flag.
- 1 Family living over their own waste for 13 years due to faulty pipe
- 2 Serious shrubland fire extinguished next to M25 on Hertfordshire border
- 3 Resident's fury after tree barrier to train line destroyed
- 4 IN PICTURES: Stars come out for Simply Red concert in Hatfield Park
- 5 Screen on the Green returning to Welwyn Garden City
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Free Compassionate Neighbours training session to be held by Isabel Hospice in Welwyn Garden City
- 8 Big Brother House set to return to Hertfordshire for 2023 reboot show
- 9 What happened to the 633 Squadron movie-star Mosquitos?
- 10 Body of a man discovered in woodland near Welham Green
Brazilian-born student Rodrigo and Irish beauty Noirin are the only contestants to have actually earned housemate status by completing a task set by Big Brother.
Rodrigo persuaded Noirin to let him shave off her eyebrows and draw a pair of glasses and moustache on her face with a marker pen.
* See next week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times for further coverage from the Big Brother house.