Big Brother: Hatfield student Sree up for eviction
HATFIELD student Sree Dasari is up for eviction from the Big Brother house this Friday. As predicted yesterday (Tuesday) on www.whtimes24.co.uk, Indian-born Sree, 25, will face the dreaded public vote this week.
HATFIELD student Sree Dasari is up for eviction from the Big Brother house this Friday.
As predicted yesterday (Tuesday) on www.whtimes24.co.uk, Indian-born Sree, 25, will face the dreaded public vote this week.
He will go head-to-head with Freddie George Fisher after the latest round of nominations was revealed on the Channel 4 reality show.
Last night's programme confirmed that Oxford graduate Freddie - now known as Halfwit after legally changing his name on Big Brother - secured seven votes from his fellow contestants.
You may also want to watch:
University of Hertfordshire Students' Union president Sree was the next most unpopular housemate with five votes.
Freddie is up for eviction for the fourth week in a row, but has so far beaten Sophia Brown, Cairon Austin-Hill and Angel McKenzie to stay in the Big Brother house.
- 1 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 2 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 3 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 4 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 5 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 6 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 9 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
He is the bookies' favourite to win the show, despite continually being up for eviction.
The result of the viewers' vote will be announced by Big Brother host Davina McCall on Friday night's live show.