Big Brother: Hatfield student Sree up for eviction
HATFIELD student Sree Dasari is up for eviction from the Big Brother house this Friday. As predicted yesterday (Tuesday) on www.whtimes24.co.uk, Indian-born Sree, 25, will face the dreaded public vote this week.
HATFIELD student Sree Dasari is up for eviction from the Big Brother house this Friday.
As predicted yesterday (Tuesday) on www.whtimes24.co.uk, Indian-born Sree, 25, will face the dreaded public vote this week.
He will go head-to-head with Freddie George Fisher after the latest round of nominations was revealed on the Channel 4 reality show.
Last night's programme confirmed that Oxford graduate Freddie - now known as Halfwit after legally changing his name on Big Brother - secured seven votes from his fellow contestants.
You may also want to watch:
University of Hertfordshire Students' Union president Sree was the next most unpopular housemate with five votes.
Freddie is up for eviction for the fourth week in a row, but has so far beaten Sophia Brown, Cairon Austin-Hill and Angel McKenzie to stay in the Big Brother house.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 3 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 4 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 5 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 6 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 7 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 8 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
- 9 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 10 New car park proposed for park
He is the bookies' favourite to win the show, despite continually being up for eviction.
The result of the viewers' vote will be announced by Big Brother host Davina McCall on Friday night's live show.