Big Brother: Hatfield student Sree Dasari evicted
HATFIELD S Sree Dasari has been booted out of the Big Brother house. The Indian-born student was evicted after losing the public vote to fellow nominee Freddie George Fisher. Host Davina McCall announced the result on Friday night's live edition. After 30
HATFIELD'S Sree Dasari has been booted out of the Big Brother house.
The Indian-born student was evicted after losing the public vote to fellow nominee Freddie George Fisher.
Host Davina McCall announced the result on Friday night's live edition.
After 30 days on the Channel 4 reality show, Sree is the fourth Big Brother contestant with full housemate status to be evicted.
You may also want to watch:
The new president of the University of Hertfordshire Students' Union received 85 per cent the viewers' votes.
There were loud boos from the audience as Sree left the house.
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 4 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Four councillors elected to South Mimms Parish Council
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 9 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
It was the fourth week in a row that popular Oxford graduate Freddie - who has legally changed his named to Halfwit on the show - has survived eviction night.
Sree, 25, follows 'unofficial' housemate Beinazir Lasharie, Sophia Brown, Cairon Austin-Hill and Angel McKenzie out of the Big Brother door.
Saffia Corden also walked out of BB on day eight.
Still in the house are bookies' favourite Freddie, Wolverine lookalike Marcus Akin, Brazilian student Rodrigo Lopes, Lisa Wallace, Kris Donnelly, glamour models Karly Ashworth and Sophie Reade, Siavash Sabbaghpour, Charlie Drummond and Irish beauty Noirin Kelly - the object of Sree's affections in the house.