Beer festival on in Potters Bar
WHAT do the Iron Lady, the Long Eared Owl and Brass In Pocket have in common?
The answer: they are all be available at The Admiral Byng in Potters Bar.
Since Wednesday, beer enthusiasts can enjoy 50 different real ales from across the world – and all for the princely sum of �1.89 a pint.
The 19-day beer festival will also feature fruit beers, draught cider and perry, together with a number of ales brewed exclusively for the event.
Additionally customers will be able to sample any three of the real ales in special third of a pint glasses for the price of a pint.
You may also want to watch:
Mel Melia, the manager of the Darkes Lane pub, said: “The festival will give people the opportunity to enjoy a superb selection of UK and international beers at the Admiral Byng.
“It promises to be great fun and I am certain that my customers will enjoy themselves.”
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 4 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 10 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
The beer festival runs from October 28 to Saturday, November 15.
For more information visit www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk