Beer festival on in Potters Bar
WHAT do the Iron Lady, the Long Eared Owl and Brass In Pocket have in common?
The answer: they are all be available at The Admiral Byng in Potters Bar.
Since Wednesday, beer enthusiasts can enjoy 50 different real ales from across the world – and all for the princely sum of �1.89 a pint.
The 19-day beer festival will also feature fruit beers, draught cider and perry, together with a number of ales brewed exclusively for the event.
Additionally customers will be able to sample any three of the real ales in special third of a pint glasses for the price of a pint.
You may also want to watch:
Mel Melia, the manager of the Darkes Lane pub, said: “The festival will give people the opportunity to enjoy a superb selection of UK and international beers at the Admiral Byng.
“It promises to be great fun and I am certain that my customers will enjoy themselves.”
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 2 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 3 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 6 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 7 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 8 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 9 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 10 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
The beer festival runs from October 28 to Saturday, November 15.
For more information visit www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk