Beer festival on in Potters Bar
WHAT do the Iron Lady, the Long Eared Owl and Brass In Pocket have in common?
The answer: they are all be available at The Admiral Byng in Potters Bar.
Since Wednesday, beer enthusiasts can enjoy 50 different real ales from across the world – and all for the princely sum of �1.89 a pint.
The 19-day beer festival will also feature fruit beers, draught cider and perry, together with a number of ales brewed exclusively for the event.
Additionally customers will be able to sample any three of the real ales in special third of a pint glasses for the price of a pint.
You may also want to watch:
Mel Melia, the manager of the Darkes Lane pub, said: “The festival will give people the opportunity to enjoy a superb selection of UK and international beers at the Admiral Byng.
“It promises to be great fun and I am certain that my customers will enjoy themselves.”
- 1 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 2 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 6 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 7 Skills the way forward for Hertfordshire’s Covid recovery as new strategy launched
- 8 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Foundation makes much-needed toy donation to Welwyn Garden City school
The beer festival runs from October 28 to Saturday, November 15.
For more information visit www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk