Beer festival begins in Potters Bar
UP to 40 real ales, including beverages from around the globe, will be available at a beer festival which starts in Potters Bar today (Wednesday).
Beer lovers will be able to enjoy a range of ales from the UK, Europe, the US and beyond over the next 19 days at The Admiral Byng.
All drinks will cost �1.85 a pint or, if you’re not sure what to try, then you can sample any three ales in special third of a pint glasses for the same price.
Mel Melia, the manager at the Darkes Lane pub, said: “The festival will give people the opportunity to enjoy a superb selection of beers, many of which have not been served in the pub before.
“It promises to be great fun and I am certain that my customers will enjoy themselves.”
You may also want to watch:
Tasting notes on all of the beers will be available.
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses
- 6 Would you quit drinking and smoking?
- 7 100 not out for centenarian Gladys
- 8 Businesses react as relaxation of Covid restrictions delayed to July 19
- 9 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 10 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award