How to vote for BBC Greatest Dancer’s James & Oliver
- Credit: BBC/YouTube
We’re not biased or anything. But you should definitely vote for Hatfield’s James and Oliver on BBC’s The Greatest Dancer tonight.
The dynamic duo have wowed audiences first with their “Fraternal Dance” and then with a 1920s top-hat-and-tails number responding to the theme of ‘stairs’.
This week for episode six, the second in the live rounds, it remains to be seen what they’ll get up to.
All their trainer and choreographer Kerry Newell at Hatfield’s FK Dance Academy can say is: “It’s going to be very different.”
READ MORE: Behind the scenes of James & Oliver training for BBC’s Greatest DancerBut we want to make sure Welwyn Hatfield sends them through to the next round.
Blink and you’ll miss the voting window it closes just 12 minutes after the last competition dance.
You may also want to watch:
You’ve got the length of time while the guest act performs to get your vote in.
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 3 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 4 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 5 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 8 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 9 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 10 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
An 11-digit number will appear throughout the show, with the last 2 digits corresponding to the act.
For mobiles, the number will have seven digits.
You can also sign up to vote via the BBC website at www.bbc.co.uk/greatestdancer, if you get a free BBC account.
The advantage here is that you can vote for free, and you get up to three votes.
All of which will be for James and Oliver, obviously.
• Episode 6 of The Greatest Dancer goes out live on BBC One at 7.35pm tonight, Saturday, February 9.