Battle Proms 2017 concert tickets for Hatfield House go on sale
PUBLISHED: 13:13 16 November 2016 | UPDATED: 13:13 16 November 2016
Tickets for Battle Proms 2017 in Hatfield go on sale this week.
Since their first concert in 1997, Battle Proms organisers have been treating their audiences to a heady mix of sublime classical music, carefully choreographed Spitfire and cavalry displays, dramatic cannon fire and stunning firework finales.
As the series enters its 20th anniversary year, the leafy surrounds of the Queen Elizabeth Oak Field at Hatfield House will once again play host to an expected crowd of around 8,000 happy picnickers, when the Battle Proms returns to Hertfordshire on Saturday, July 15.
The 2017 Battle Proms Concert series
• Burghley House, Lincolnshire – Saturday, July 8
• Hatfield House, Hertfordshire – Saturday, July 15
• Blenheim Palace, Oxfordshire – Saturday, July 22
• Highclere Castle, Hampshire – Saturday, August 5
• Ragley Hall, Warwickshire – Saturday, August 12
Gates will open around 4.30pm, with the entertainment beginning from 6.20pm. The event finishes at 10.30pm.
The Battle Proms is proud to support Combat Stress: the UK’s leading Veterans’ Mental Health Charity.
Battle Proms ticket prices
£31 if booked before January 31, 2017 (online booking only)
£35 if booked between February 1 and April 30, 2017
£38 if booked from May 1, 2017 until the day before the concert
£43 on the day of concert (subject to availability)
• Children aged 5 to 15:
£18 (children aged four and under are free, and do not require a ticket)
• Groups: Advance group bookings of 10 or more qualify for a £2 reduction per ticket.
Over recent years a phenomenal £287,663 has been raised by audience contributions and contributions from Battle Proms concert profits.
A spokeswoman said: “The Combat Stress and Battle Proms teams are confident of taking this figure beyond £300,000 in 2017!”
Early booking Battle Proms tickets are now on sale, and with great early booking and group discounts you can save up to £14 on the gate price by gathering the troops and booking by the end of January.
Adult tickets if booked before January 31, 2017 are £31, online booking only.
The price then rises to £35 if booked between February 1 and April 30.
• For more information, or to book tickets for this spectacular night out, visit www.battleproms.com or call 01432 355 416.
• Folk by the Oak, a music festival of folk’s finest acts, takes place at Hatfield House the day after the Battle Proms concert.