Barclays Bank hit by technical glitch
BARCLAYS Bank customers across Times Territory cannot withdraw cash or pay for things via using their cards. Some bank users, who have been affected for almost three hours, are also unable to see their balance due to a technical fault . Barclays online
BARCLAYS Bank customers across Times Territory cannot withdraw cash or pay for things via using their cards.
Some bank users, who have been affected for almost three hours, are also unable to see their balance due to a "technical fault".
Barclays' online banking service and telephone banking service have also been affected by the problems with customers told to try again later.
A Barclays spokeswoman told the WHT the issue is "currently being resolved".
You may also want to watch:
"We have tried to minimise problems as much as possible. But it is affecting the majority of the south.
"We hope to have it fixed soon."
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 4 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 5 Police disperse large group near the university
- 6 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 7 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 8 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 9 Care home 'delighted' with COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- 10 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
She added: "In some circumstances you cannot withdraw cash from any ATM.
"You can still withdraw cash if you go to the desk at your local Barclays store, however.