Barclays Bank hit by technical glitch
BARCLAYS Bank customers across Times Territory cannot withdraw cash or pay for things via using their cards. Some bank users, who have been affected for almost three hours, are also unable to see their balance due to a technical fault . Barclays online
BARCLAYS Bank customers across Times Territory cannot withdraw cash or pay for things via using their cards.
Some bank users, who have been affected for almost three hours, are also unable to see their balance due to a "technical fault".
Barclays' online banking service and telephone banking service have also been affected by the problems with customers told to try again later.
A Barclays spokeswoman told the WHT the issue is "currently being resolved".
You may also want to watch:
"We have tried to minimise problems as much as possible. But it is affecting the majority of the south.
"We hope to have it fixed soon."
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 4 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 7 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 8 New free live music event set for Hertford Castle's grounds
- 9 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 10 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
She added: "In some circumstances you cannot withdraw cash from any ATM.
"You can still withdraw cash if you go to the desk at your local Barclays store, however.