Barclays Bank hit by technical glitch
BARCLAYS Bank customers across Times Territory cannot withdraw cash or pay for things via using their cards. Some bank users, who have been affected for almost three hours, are also unable to see their balance due to a technical fault . Barclays online
BARCLAYS Bank customers across Times Territory cannot withdraw cash or pay for things via using their cards.
Some bank users, who have been affected for almost three hours, are also unable to see their balance due to a "technical fault".
Barclays' online banking service and telephone banking service have also been affected by the problems with customers told to try again later.
A Barclays spokeswoman told the WHT the issue is "currently being resolved".
You may also want to watch:
"We have tried to minimise problems as much as possible. But it is affecting the majority of the south.
"We hope to have it fixed soon."
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 7 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 8 9 huge shows and music festivals to look forward to in Hertfordshire in 2022
- 9 Welwyn Garden City battle adversity to win at Didcot Town
- 10 A giant of a show is coming to Welwyn Garden City as Campus West panto returns with Jack & the Beanstalk
She added: "In some circumstances you cannot withdraw cash from any ATM.
"You can still withdraw cash if you go to the desk at your local Barclays store, however.