Man steals dropped bank card in Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to following a bank card theft in Hatfield.
A man stole a bank card that had been accidentally dropped outside the Hilltop shops in High View between 4.30pm and 5pm on Friday, February 1.
The bank card was then used in One stop, Martin’s Newsagent and Yarl Petroleum before a further attempt in the town centre, where it was declined.
PC Jessica Gibbs, who is investigating, said: “We believe that the man pictured was in the area at the time and he could have vital information that will assist our investigation.
“If you recognise him, or have information about what happened, please get in touch on the non-emergency number 101 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting crime reference 41/10615/19.”
You may also want to watch:
You can also report information online at https://www.herts.police.uk/Report.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 11 top Hertfordshire music festivals set for the summer of 2021