Band going loco after celebrating fifth birthday
A BAND who claim to have been destroying ears since 2004 will be celebrating their fifth birthday in Hitchin later this month. Sevaloco are Thom Clarke (vocals), Nick Bartlett (guitars), James Ward (guitars, vocals), Alex Washer (bass) and Luke Simmons (d
A BAND who claim to have been destroying ears since 2004 will be celebrating their fifth birthday in Hitchin later this month.
Sevaloco are Thom Clarke (vocals), Nick Bartlett (guitars), James Ward (guitars, vocals), Alex Washer (bass) and Luke Simmons (drums).
Formed in Stevenage in 2004, the five-piece released their debut demo God Bless Brutality in September 2005.
Their first EP, entitled Turning The Sky Red, followed in February 2007, while their latest offering, the five-track Forever Continues This Way was released last summer.
You may also want to watch:
The band describe their music as a "striking combination of diverse influences, mixing melodic yet vicious guitar passages with crushing drumming and punishing vocals".
Sevacoco will be at Club 85 on Friday, May 29, where they will be supported by Black Polaris and Killer Messiah.
- 1 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 2 COVID-19: Welwyn Hatfield tops Hertfordshire for cases per 100,000
- 3 Golf club has dozens of buggy batteries stolen in one day
- 4 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 5 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 6 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
- 7 Local Plan: Inspector has concerns over why Green Belt sites were removed
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 10 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
Doors open at 7.45pm and the music is expected to finish at 11.45pm.
Tickets cost �5. For more information go to www.myspace.com/sevaloco