Band going loco after celebrating fifth birthday
A BAND who claim to have been destroying ears since 2004 will be celebrating their fifth birthday in Hitchin later this month. Sevaloco are Thom Clarke (vocals), Nick Bartlett (guitars), James Ward (guitars, vocals), Alex Washer (bass) and Luke Simmons (d
A BAND who claim to have been destroying ears since 2004 will be celebrating their fifth birthday in Hitchin later this month.
Sevaloco are Thom Clarke (vocals), Nick Bartlett (guitars), James Ward (guitars, vocals), Alex Washer (bass) and Luke Simmons (drums).
Formed in Stevenage in 2004, the five-piece released their debut demo God Bless Brutality in September 2005.
Their first EP, entitled Turning The Sky Red, followed in February 2007, while their latest offering, the five-track Forever Continues This Way was released last summer.
You may also want to watch:
The band describe their music as a "striking combination of diverse influences, mixing melodic yet vicious guitar passages with crushing drumming and punishing vocals".
Sevacoco will be at Club 85 on Friday, May 29, where they will be supported by Black Polaris and Killer Messiah.
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 3 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 10 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
Doors open at 7.45pm and the music is expected to finish at 11.45pm.
Tickets cost �5. For more information go to www.myspace.com/sevaloco