Balaclava group attack man in Welwyn Garden City cul-de-sac
THREE balaclava clad attackers beat up a man in a cul-de-sac.
The man in his 40’s was getting out of his vehicle, accompanied by his partner, when the dark dressed trio struck in Birds Close, WGC.
The victim was repeatedly attacked before the group ran off towards Caponfield, and the woman called for help.
The man was later taken to hospital with serious injuries to his hand.
DC Dave Riggs is investigating and said: “We are looking into the possibility that this was a premeditated assault.
You may also want to watch:
“I am keen to determine whether there were any witnesses to this incident and would ask anyone who believes they may have seen this incident take place, or the men running from the scene to contact me.”
The incident happened on Wednesday, January 26.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 3 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 6 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 9 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 10 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
Call police with information on 0845 33 00 222.