Baby items stolen from pregnant NHS worker’s car in Welwyn Garden City leaves her devastated
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Earlier this week, a pregnant woman from Welwyn Garden City had her car broken into and personal items stolen.
An NHS worker, was devastated to find that her Peugeot 308 had been broken into on Thursday morning.
The incident occurred in Claycroft, sometime between 8pm on August 5 and 7am on August 6.
Her vehicle was broken into by unknown means and several items were taken included cash, a sat nav and baby items.
The woman, who is currently 32 weeks pregnant, told The Welwyn Hatfield Times she had not been well recently and this incident has made her even more stressed.
You may also want to watch:
Though she said the items that were taken were not too expensive she was still looking forward to opening them in a few months.
She did, however, express concern about her area and the level of crime at the moment.
- 1 Upgrades to key shopping street will leave town 'well-placed' for future
- 2 Icy weather continues to suspend bin collections
- 3 Post delayed due to staff self-isolating at Royal Mail
- 4 Police disperse large group near the university
- 5 Isabel Hospice closed to new admissions due to staff sickness
- 6 More than 15 social housing homes open at £6.7 million development
- 7 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 8 COVID-19: Cases fall by hundreds but still above national average
- 9 'We need to be heard and treated fairly' – dog groomers demand after not receiving COVID grant
- 10 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
If you have any information about this or other crimes please contact police via herts.police.uk/report or call 101.