Assault outside Welwyn Garden City pub
A MAN was attacked outside a town centre pub on Friday, April 16
The victim, from WGC and in his 40s, suffered injuries to his head and face during the assault by another man outside The Doctors Tonic in Church Road, WGC.
Police are now appealing for witnesses to the attack, which occurred at about 11.30pm.
A spokeswoman said: “The victim suffered injuries to his head and face and was taken to the QE2 Hospital for treatment.
“He has since been discharged. Enquiries are ongoing.”
You may also want to watch:
If you have any information, call police on 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 6 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 9 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 10 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes