As if by magic, Mr Benn supports Willow Foundation campaign
POP into the Willow Foundation for a cuppa this afternoon (Thursday) as it launches its Take Time for Tea campaign.
The charity is leading the way with a special tea party at its base in Salisbury Square, Old Hatfield.
All are welcome from 3pm to 6pm and, if you’re lucky, you might get to meet children’s TV favourite Mr Benn, who is backing the campaign.
Willow is encouraging community groups, friends or work colleagues to get together throughout June and stage a tea party to raise vital funds.
Offices, community centres, nurseries, shops and people’s homes across the country are all expected to host events over the coming month.
You may also want to watch:
Charity co-founder Bob Wilson said: “This is such a simple way to raise money.
“It also embodies exactly what the Willow Foundation is all about – a chance to enjoy quality time together with family and friends.
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 10 Liam Gallagher sells out his two Knebworth Park 2022 shows
“Every little helps so no matter how much you raise at your tea party, you will be helping many more seriously ill young adults to enjoy a special day.”
To join the campaign, download a fundraising pack online (link above right) or call Willow on 01707 259777.