Arsonists being hunted after Welwyn Garden City fire
ARSONISTS have set fire to a garden shed in WGC.
The deliberate act took place between 3.15pm on June 2 and 12am on June 6 at a property in Roundwood Drive.
Along with the rear of the shed, a number of items inside were damaged.
Detective inspector Robin Winder is investigating.
He said: “Thankfully no one has been hurt but often flammable liquids can be stored in sheds and I would like to remind people of the serious dangers fires pose.
You may also want to watch:
“If you saw what happened or believe you have seen anyone acting suspiciously we would like to hear from you.”
Witnesses should call police on 0845 3300 222.
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 5 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 6 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses