Arson attack in Welwyn Garden City caught on camera
A MAN is believed to have accidentally set fire to himself during an arson attack which went wrong in WGC this morning (Thursday). A red Peugeot 106, a green Peugeot 206 and a
A MAN is believed to have accidentally set fire to himself during an arson attack which went wrong in WGC this morning (Thursday).
A red Peugeot 106, a green Peugeot 206 and a white Transit van were torched during the attack, which took place around 3am in Oaken Grove.
One resident told the WHT that the incident was captured on CCTV and showed three black men near the cars.
She said the footage went on to show one of the hapless arsonists setting fire to himself.
You may also want to watch:
She added the attackers also dropped and left behind a set of keys for a Mini and a Sony Ericsson mobile phone.
- 1 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 2 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 3 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 7 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 8 Henry Moore Foundation in Hertfordshire appears in new Fake or Fortune? series on BBC One
- 9 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 10 Community reacts to closure of overnight Urgent Care Centre service at New QEII Hospital