Arson attack in Welwyn Garden City caught on camera
A MAN is believed to have accidentally set fire to himself during an arson attack which went wrong in WGC this morning (Thursday). A red Peugeot 106, a green Peugeot 206 and a
A MAN is believed to have accidentally set fire to himself during an arson attack which went wrong in WGC this morning (Thursday).
A red Peugeot 106, a green Peugeot 206 and a white Transit van were torched during the attack, which took place around 3am in Oaken Grove.
One resident told the WHT that the incident was captured on CCTV and showed three black men near the cars.
She said the footage went on to show one of the hapless arsonists setting fire to himself.
You may also want to watch:
She added the attackers also dropped and left behind a set of keys for a Mini and a Sony Ericsson mobile phone.
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 3 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 4 What time will the election results come in?
- 5 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 8 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 9 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 10 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison