Arsene Wenger backs Potters Bar’s Henri Lansbury to be a hit at Arsenal
POTTERS Bar footballer Henri Lansbury will become a future Arsenal star, according to Gunners boss Arsene Wenger.
The former Chancellor’s School pupil is currently impressing on loan at Championship side Norwich City, after enjoying similar spells at Watford and Scunthorpe United over the past two years.
Wenger is confident the 20-year-old midfielder will make the grade in the Premier League at the Emirates.
The Frenchman told Arsenal.com: “For me, Lansbury will be an Arsenal player.
“He is doing extremely well [on loan].”
You may also want to watch:
As well as his club success Lansbury is also an England Under-21 regular and even stepped in as an emergency goalkeeper for his nation during the second half of a game against Germany earlier this season.
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 5 Welwyn Garden City Hockey Club pushing for more girls to play in centenary season
- 6 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 7 Welwyn continue meteoric rise up the table as Owais Shah takes centre stage again
- 8 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award
- 9 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 10 Pupils present cheque from Captain Tom 100 Challenge to charity