Arrests after raid on Welwyn Garden City cannabis factory
A COUPLE from WGC were arrested after police raided a suspected cannabis factory. Officers found a 'significant' amount of cannabis after searching the home, in Maidenfield. A 47-year-old man and a 43-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of
A COUPLE from WGC were arrested after police raided a suspected cannabis factory.
Officers found a "significant" amount of cannabis after searching the home, in Maidenfield.
A 47-year-old man and a 43-year-old woman were arrested on suspicion of possessing a Class B drug. They were bailed until September.
The raid, as part of Operation Bonanza, took place on Wednesday last week.
You may also want to watch:
Sgt Steph Morris, of the WGC neighbourhood team, said: "We will not tolerate drug use in WGC and will take robust action against offenders.
"If anyone has information about drugs use, I would urge them to call police on the non-emergency number 0845 33 00 222.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 5 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 9 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 10 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital