Arrest after A414 crash between St Albans and Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
A man has been arrested following a crash involving two lorries on the A414 between St Albans and Hatfield today.
Police were called at 11.52am to reports of a collision on the A414 westbound.
A Herts Police spokeswoman said: “Two lorries were involved.
“Recovery was arranged.
“No-one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
“A 55-year-old man of no fixed abode was arrested on suspicion of drink driving.
“He remains in police custody at this time.”
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 3 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 4 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 5 School donates textbooks to help communities in Kenya
- 6 'Iconic' new statue of Ebenezer Howard unveiled
- 7 Fantastic florist and art gallery opens in Hatfield following lockdown easing
- 8 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
- 9 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 10 University of Hertfordshire hit by cyber attack