Armed police raid Hatfield home in drugs bust
ARMED police raced to a Hatfield home and five men arrested on drug offences, including supplying heroin.
Paramedics alerted police to an incident outside the town’s Asda supermarket, where a man had received facial injuries just after midnight on Friday.
The firearms unit was deployed to a property in Feather Dell, after reports of a gun at the scene.
Drugs were recovered, but no weapon.
A 30-year-old man from Hatfield was arrested on suspicion of supplying heroin. He was bailed by police until February.
You may also want to watch:
A 19-year-old man from London was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply cannabis, and cautioned.
Three others arrested, including one from WGC, were released without charge.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 2 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 3 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 6 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 7 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 8 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 9 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 10 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
* The man injured outside Asda was taken to the QE2 Hospital and released after treatment.