Armed police raid Hatfield home in drugs bust
ARMED police raced to a Hatfield home and five men arrested on drug offences, including supplying heroin.
Paramedics alerted police to an incident outside the town’s Asda supermarket, where a man had received facial injuries just after midnight on Friday.
The firearms unit was deployed to a property in Feather Dell, after reports of a gun at the scene.
Drugs were recovered, but no weapon.
A 30-year-old man from Hatfield was arrested on suspicion of supplying heroin. He was bailed by police until February.
You may also want to watch:
A 19-year-old man from London was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply cannabis, and cautioned.
Three others arrested, including one from WGC, were released without charge.
- 1 Sky Studios Elstree starts recruitment drive ahead of planned 2022 opening
- 2 Fireworks displays in Hertfordshire for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 Rural land near Welwyn to go on sale next month
- 4 9 questions to decide how Welwyn Garden City you are!
- 5 When do the clocks go back in 2021 and British Summer Time ends?
- 6 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 7 £45m housing development to be showcased as buyers get chance to select home
- 8 Residents and councillors react to Lloyds Bank closure
- 9 Explore Hertford Castle at free open day
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
* The man injured outside Asda was taken to the QE2 Hospital and released after treatment.