Armed police raid Hatfield home in drugs bust
ARMED police raced to a Hatfield home and five men arrested on drug offences, including supplying heroin.
Paramedics alerted police to an incident outside the town’s Asda supermarket, where a man had received facial injuries just after midnight on Friday.
The firearms unit was deployed to a property in Feather Dell, after reports of a gun at the scene.
Drugs were recovered, but no weapon.
A 30-year-old man from Hatfield was arrested on suspicion of supplying heroin. He was bailed by police until February.
You may also want to watch:
A 19-year-old man from London was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply cannabis, and cautioned.
Three others arrested, including one from WGC, were released without charge.
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 11 top Hertfordshire music festivals set for the summer of 2021
* The man injured outside Asda was taken to the QE2 Hospital and released after treatment.