Armed police raid Hatfield home in drugs bust
ARMED police raced to a Hatfield home and five men arrested on drug offences, including supplying heroin.
Paramedics alerted police to an incident outside the town’s Asda supermarket, where a man had received facial injuries just after midnight on Friday.
The firearms unit was deployed to a property in Feather Dell, after reports of a gun at the scene.
Drugs were recovered, but no weapon.
A 30-year-old man from Hatfield was arrested on suspicion of supplying heroin. He was bailed by police until February.
You may also want to watch:
A 19-year-old man from London was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply cannabis, and cautioned.
Three others arrested, including one from WGC, were released without charge.
- 1 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 2 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Exploring the challenges of being furloughed during lockdown
- 5 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
- 6 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 7 Eight-year-old actress joins sister in the big screen as she stars in independent domestic abuse film
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 Charity's face mask exempt cards sold at an inflated price on Facebook
* The man injured outside Asda was taken to the QE2 Hospital and released after treatment.