Are you one of Welwyn Hatfield's good neighbours?
THE inaugural winners of our Good Neighbour Award have been crowned. Robert and Cynthia Warrilow, of Gresley Close, WGC, were 'absolutely overwhelmed' to be given the honour. The couple, both 68, were nominated by their neighbour Sarah Lyall to win
THE inaugural winners of our Good Neighbour Award have been crowned.
Robert and Cynthia Warrilow, of Gresley Close, WGC, were "absolutely overwhelmed" to be given the honour.
The couple, both 68, were nominated by their neighbour Sarah Lyall to win a fabulous �100 hamper filled with luxury food and drink.
You can read why they deserved the award in today's (Wednesday) Welwyn & Hatfield Times.
You may also want to watch:
* In the next two months two more "perfect" neighbours will be in with a chance of winning our Good Neighbour Award, in association with Tesco.
All you have to do is tell us, in no more than 100 words, why he or she is a pleasure to live next to.
- 1 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 2 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 3 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 4 Chatty duo want to help build community with conversation
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
- 7 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 8 Robot assists with cancer operations at Lister Hospital
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Lessons from Auschwitz: Why we must keep talking about the Holocaust
You can download an application form by clicking on the link below. Forms are also available from our office.
Return the forms by August 12 to the Welwyn & Hatfield Times, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP.