Which Apprentice candidate works in Welwyn Garden City?
- Credit: BBC/Boundless
A candidate on the 15th series of BBC’s The Apprentice works in Welwyn Garden City when she’s not busy trying to impress Lord Sugar.
Lubna Farhan has been a finance manager at Tesco's headquarters since August 2019, according to her LinkedIn profile.
On the first episode of the show she described herself, saying: "I am disgustingly ambitious, I am extremly competetive. I am Lord Sugar's next business partner."
The 33-year-old from Luton graduated in 2007 with a first class degree in accounting from the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield.
The mother-of-two has already clashed with fellow contestant Lottie Lion, a 19-year-old librarian, who according to The Sun said: "Shut up Ghandi (sic)" to Lubna in a WhatsApp group chat, and that she would "knock her out".
You may also want to watch:
Lottie told the Press Association the Gandhi comment was "taken out of context", but the show is investigating.
The Apprentice airs weekly on BBC One at 9pm on Wednesdays, and it will continue to show for approximately another 10 weeks.
- 1 Gallery: Snow gives Welwyn Hatfield residents much-needed fun in lockdown
- 2 Man in hospital after being trapped in car following A1(M) crash
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 5 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 6 New welcome signs arrive at railway station
- 7 Police warn FIFA Tournament 'not a reason to break the current COVID rules' and issue fines
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Welwyn Garden City's Sam Caiger returns for West Ham ready to put injury woes behind him
- 10 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part