Antiques Roadshow coming to Hatfield House
SOME hidden treasures could be discovered when the Antiques Roadshow comes to Hatfield House.
The BBC One show’s experts and presenter Fiona Bruce will be dropping by the stately home on Thursday, July 15.
Series editor Simon Shaw said: “The team are all looking forward to visiting such a splendid venue as Hatfield House.
“It’s always exciting to see what will come to light on the day.
“We regularly see between 1,500 and 2,000 visitors on the day. Despite the high turnout everyone will get to see an expert.”
You may also want to watch:
Some of the country’s leading antiques and fine arts specialists will be on hand to offer free advice and valuations to visitors, who have raided their attics for family heirlooms, household treasures and car boot bargains for inspection.
People with large pieces of furniture or other big items can send details and photographs of their objects to: Antiques Roadshow, BBC, Whiteladies Road, Bristol BS8 2LR or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Safety check and risk assessment failings for hundreds of Welwyn Hatfield council houses
- 5 Council named wrong town planner as Garden City's principle creator
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 8 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 9 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 10 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
It may be possible to arrange to look at the item in advance and organise transportation to the venue.
On the day of filming, doors will open at 9.30am and close at 4.30pm.
Entry to the area where recording is taking place is free of charge – although admission to Hatfield House is �5.