Anorexia clinic moves to Welwyn Hatfield
- Credit: Archant
A long-established private clinic for people with eating disorders has just opened in a new home in Brookmans Park.
The Rhodes Farm Clinic, which has been treating patients in north London for nearly 25 years, relocated staff and residents to Sheperds Way on Tuesday.
A former care home, once part of Queenswood School, has been expanded for the clinic, which will be renamed Rhodes Wood Hospital.
It will include a purpose-built high dependency service for young people who need intensive levels of care.
Joy Chamberlain, group chief executive of Partnerships in Care, which runs the clinic, said: ”This exciting development will lead to Rhodes Wood Hospital offering one of the widest and most comprehensive specialist Eating Disorder Services in the UK.”
You may also want to watch:
For the full story, see the Welwyn Hatfield Times, on sale in shops.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 When Spielberg and Tom Hanks came to Hatfield for filming
- 3 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 8 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 9 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 10 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM