Alice in Chains and NiN linked with Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth
MORE bands are being linked with this summer s rock spectacular at Knebworth. Rumoured to be playing alongside Metallica and Linkin Park are Seattle legends Alice in Chains and American industrial rockers Nine Inch Nails. Both look set to be added to the
MORE bands are being linked with this summer's rock spectacular at Knebworth.
Rumoured to be playing alongside Metallica and Linkin Park are Seattle legends Alice in Chains and American industrial rockers Nine Inch Nails.
Both look set to be added to the inaugural Sonisphere bill at Knebworth House on August 1-2 as special guests.
Alice in Chains rose to international prominence as part of the grunge movement of the early 1990s, alongside seminal bands such as Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Soundgarden.
Meanwhile, Grammy winners NiN are fronted by Trent Raznor.
Heavy metal gods Metallica and nu-metal giants Linkin Park are already confirmed headliners for the two-day camping festival at the Hertfordshire stately home.
- 1 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 2 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 3 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 4 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Mother and daughter from WGC team up to offer food packages to struggling locals
- 7 Tournament's return brings huge joy to Welwyn Garden City Youth Football Club
- 8 Fifteen-year-old boy hospitalised after reported stabbing in Hatfield
- 9 Toyota drove ‘erratically’ during suspected drug-fuelled trip in Hatfield
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
Linkin Park will headline the opening night with Metallica closing the event on the Sunday.
Also confirmed for the UK leg of the Sonisphere Festival are Lamb of God and Mastodon.
Slipknot are also playing on earlier European dates of the touring festival.