Alice in Chains and NiN linked with Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth
MORE bands are being linked with this summer s rock spectacular at Knebworth. Rumoured to be playing alongside Metallica and Linkin Park are Seattle legends Alice in Chains and American industrial rockers Nine Inch Nails. Both look set to be added to the
MORE bands are being linked with this summer's rock spectacular at Knebworth.
Rumoured to be playing alongside Metallica and Linkin Park are Seattle legends Alice in Chains and American industrial rockers Nine Inch Nails.
Both look set to be added to the inaugural Sonisphere bill at Knebworth House on August 1-2 as special guests.
Alice in Chains rose to international prominence as part of the grunge movement of the early 1990s, alongside seminal bands such as Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Soundgarden.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Grammy winners NiN are fronted by Trent Raznor.
Heavy metal gods Metallica and nu-metal giants Linkin Park are already confirmed headliners for the two-day camping festival at the Hertfordshire stately home.
- 1 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 2 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 3 Water safety advice issued following lake drowning
- 4 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 5 New report reveals 28 Covid deaths at Hatfield care home
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 Football fanatic honoured with FA award for services to grassroots game
- 8 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 9 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
Linkin Park will headline the opening night with Metallica closing the event on the Sunday.
Also confirmed for the UK leg of the Sonisphere Festival are Lamb of God and Mastodon.
Slipknot are also playing on earlier European dates of the touring festival.