Alice in Chains and NiN linked with Sonisphere Festival at Knebworth
MORE bands are being linked with this summer s rock spectacular at Knebworth. Rumoured to be playing alongside Metallica and Linkin Park are Seattle legends Alice in Chains and American industrial rockers Nine Inch Nails. Both look set to be added to the
MORE bands are being linked with this summer's rock spectacular at Knebworth.
Rumoured to be playing alongside Metallica and Linkin Park are Seattle legends Alice in Chains and American industrial rockers Nine Inch Nails.
Both look set to be added to the inaugural Sonisphere bill at Knebworth House on August 1-2 as special guests.
Alice in Chains rose to international prominence as part of the grunge movement of the early 1990s, alongside seminal bands such as Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Soundgarden.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Grammy winners NiN are fronted by Trent Raznor.
Heavy metal gods Metallica and nu-metal giants Linkin Park are already confirmed headliners for the two-day camping festival at the Hertfordshire stately home.
- 1 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Parents thank school for going 'above and beyond' to include children who had to shield for over a year
- 3 Is Hertfordshire set to become the new British Hollywood?
- 4 Galleria launches 'We Love Local' venture for businesses
- 5 What to do if you see these hazardous caterpillars in a park
- 6 Taxi driver found guilty of driving offences
- 7 Pregnant woman jailed for more than two years for killing cyclist
- 8 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 9 Enjoy the park but treat it with the respect it deserves, says manager
- 10 'These heroes deserve a proper pay rise' - Demonstration of support for NHS workers to be held outside New QEII
Linkin Park will headline the opening night with Metallica closing the event on the Sunday.
Also confirmed for the UK leg of the Sonisphere Festival are Lamb of God and Mastodon.
Slipknot are also playing on earlier European dates of the touring festival.