Alesha Dixon and Fearne Cotton film documentary at Welwyn Garden City school
FILMING for a new TV show has taken place at a school in WGC. Pop star and former Strictly Come Dancing champion Alesha Dixon visited Monk's Walk School in Knightsfield to film part of a
FILMING for a new TV show has taken place at a school in WGC.
Pop star and former Strictly Come Dancing champion Alesha Dixon visited Monk's Walk School in Knightsfield to film part of a 60 minute documentary for ITV.
Alesha, a former pupil at the school, was joined by TV and radio presenter Fearne Cotton.
The duo visited Monk's Walk to record the first instalment of Fearne and..., a series which explores the day to day lives of some of the world's best-known female celebrities.
You may also want to watch:
For more on this story, see this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times, out Wednesday
- 1 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 2 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 3 Billy Joe Saunders v Saul Canelo Alvarez - as it happened
- 4 5 venues and leisure attractions that can reopen from Monday, May 17
- 5 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 6 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 7 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 8 Four councillors elected to South Mimms Parish Council
- 9 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 10 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone