Alesha Dixon and Fearne Cotton film documentary at Welwyn Garden City school
FILMING for a new TV show has taken place at a school in WGC. Pop star and former Strictly Come Dancing champion Alesha Dixon visited Monk's Walk School in Knightsfield to film part of a
FILMING for a new TV show has taken place at a school in WGC.
Pop star and former Strictly Come Dancing champion Alesha Dixon visited Monk's Walk School in Knightsfield to film part of a 60 minute documentary for ITV.
Alesha, a former pupil at the school, was joined by TV and radio presenter Fearne Cotton.
The duo visited Monk's Walk to record the first instalment of Fearne and..., a series which explores the day to day lives of some of the world's best-known female celebrities.
You may also want to watch:
For more on this story, see this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times, out Wednesday
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 4 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 5 The changing nature of Potters Bar high street
- 6 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 9 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 10 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital