Alesha Dixon and Fearne Cotton film documentary at Welwyn Garden City school
FILMING for a new TV show has taken place at a school in WGC. Pop star and former Strictly Come Dancing champion Alesha Dixon visited Monk's Walk School in Knightsfield to film part of a
FILMING for a new TV show has taken place at a school in WGC.
Pop star and former Strictly Come Dancing champion Alesha Dixon visited Monk's Walk School in Knightsfield to film part of a 60 minute documentary for ITV.
Alesha, a former pupil at the school, was joined by TV and radio presenter Fearne Cotton.
The duo visited Monk's Walk to record the first instalment of Fearne and..., a series which explores the day to day lives of some of the world's best-known female celebrities.
You may also want to watch:
For more on this story, see this week's Welwyn & Hatfield Times, out Wednesday
- 1 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 2 How was womanising Hatfield policeman allowed to work promoting female safety?
- 3 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Banned driver jailed following high-speed police chase
- 6 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 7 Arrests made following stop and searches – including teenager with baton
- 8 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 9 As Michael Keaton's Batman returns, Knebworth House features in first teaser for The Flash movie
- 10 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station