Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- Credit: Aldi UK
Aldi are targeting 13 new store locations in Hertfordshire as the supermarket chain looks to continue expanding across the UK.
Hitchin, Stevenage, Hatfield and Potters Bar are among the towns the company is investigating, with the supermarket eyeing freehold town-centre or edge-of-centre sites suitable for development.
Ciaran Aldridge, national property director at Aldi UK, said: “We have been investing in Britain for more than 30 years now, but we know that there are still areas that either do not have an Aldi at all, or that need another store to meet customer demand.
“Shoppers are increasingly looking to get unbeatable prices on their weekly shop without compromising on quality. That’s why, more so than ever, we’re keen to explore all opportunities to open new stores across the country.”
Aldi are looking to open stores in the follow locations:
You may also want to watch:
- London Colney
- Potters Bar
- St Albans
- Hemel Hempstead
- 1 Man drowns in Stanborough Lakes
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Welwyn nursery manager meets Boris Johnson at Downing Street reception
- 5 Grant Shapps 'completely opposed' to closure of QEII Urgent Care Centre at night
- 6 Young girl ‘shaken’ after phone placed under toilet cubicle
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 Unanimous vote to close overnight service at Welwyn Garden City Urgent Care Centre
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 'It's disgusting' - grave and urn desecrated at Welwyn cemetery