Aladdin flies in to Potters Bar for musical panto
PANTO season has left us behind for another year… oh no it hasn t! For local youth theatre group RARE Productions is bringing Aladdin – The Musical to the stage in Potters Bar next week. And there s a host of top Times Territory talent to keep an eye out
PANTO season has left us behind for another year... oh no it hasn't!
For local youth theatre group RARE Productions is bringing Aladdin - The Musical to the stage in Potters Bar next week.
And there's a host of top Times Territory talent to keep an eye out for in the specially-adapted version.
The lead role belongs to Jack Kirby, a 20-year-old from Potters Bar.
You may also want to watch:
Alongside him is 15-year-old Jessica Journo.
The Tewin teen, who is currently studying at the English Youth Ballet, stars as the leading lady, Princess Jasmine.
- 1 Headteacher 'very proud' of 'healthy and balanced' free school meal hampers
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Police appeal for public information after puppy found dead on A414
- 4 GP practice vaccinated 1,000 people in first week
- 5 Knife reportedly used to rob man in his 20s outside Co-op ATM
- 6 Party organiser fined £10,000 after 150 people attend gathering
- 7 Scammer pretending to be a police officer stole thousands from 99-year-old man
- 8 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Two people rescued after flood warnings issued
Another 15-year-old, Dame Alice Owen's schoolboy Connor Creeley, adds an evil touch to the production, as Kazeer.
The show opens at the Wyllyotts Theatre next Thursday, March 19 and runs until the Saturday.
Tickets cost �10 adults, �8 concessions.