Aladdin flies in to Potters Bar for musical panto
PANTO season has left us behind for another year… oh no it hasn t! For local youth theatre group RARE Productions is bringing Aladdin – The Musical to the stage in Potters Bar next week. And there s a host of top Times Territory talent to keep an eye out
PANTO season has left us behind for another year... oh no it hasn't!
For local youth theatre group RARE Productions is bringing Aladdin - The Musical to the stage in Potters Bar next week.
And there's a host of top Times Territory talent to keep an eye out for in the specially-adapted version.
The lead role belongs to Jack Kirby, a 20-year-old from Potters Bar.
Alongside him is 15-year-old Jessica Journo.
The Tewin teen, who is currently studying at the English Youth Ballet, stars as the leading lady, Princess Jasmine.
- 1 Mother and daughter from WGC team up to offer food packages to struggling locals
- 2 Fifteen-year-old boy hospitalised after reported stabbing in Hatfield
- 3 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 4 Toyota drove ‘erratically’ during suspected drug-fuelled trip in Hatfield
- 5 Tournament's return brings huge joy to Welwyn Garden City Youth Football Club
- 6 'Garden thieves' caught on camera in Welwyn
- 7 Welwyn Garden City school earns prestigious development award
- 8 TfL removes over 100 London buses after EV blaze in Potters Bar
- 9 Spectacular Grade II listed home near Hatfield on the market for £3m
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
Another 15-year-old, Dame Alice Owen's schoolboy Connor Creeley, adds an evil touch to the production, as Kazeer.
The show opens at the Wyllyotts Theatre next Thursday, March 19 and runs until the Saturday.
Tickets cost �10 adults, �8 concessions.