Aladdin flies in to Potters Bar for musical panto
PANTO season has left us behind for another year… oh no it hasn t! For local youth theatre group RARE Productions is bringing Aladdin – The Musical to the stage in Potters Bar next week. And there s a host of top Times Territory talent to keep an eye out
PANTO season has left us behind for another year... oh no it hasn't!
For local youth theatre group RARE Productions is bringing Aladdin - The Musical to the stage in Potters Bar next week.
And there's a host of top Times Territory talent to keep an eye out for in the specially-adapted version.
The lead role belongs to Jack Kirby, a 20-year-old from Potters Bar.
You may also want to watch:
Alongside him is 15-year-old Jessica Journo.
The Tewin teen, who is currently studying at the English Youth Ballet, stars as the leading lady, Princess Jasmine.
- 1 'Confusion of legal status' sees public path fenced off
- 2 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 3 Have you seen this wanted man?
- 4 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 5 'We must act now' - villagers in renewed fight to save pub
- 6 Fundraiser bakes 100 cookies to support NHS and carers as part of Captain Tom challenge
- 7 Man found with head injuries following assault
- 8 Who are our Welwyn Hatfield candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 9 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 10 Drug trafficker guilty of 'cruel and tragic' Cameron Hill murder
Another 15-year-old, Dame Alice Owen's schoolboy Connor Creeley, adds an evil touch to the production, as Kazeer.
The show opens at the Wyllyotts Theatre next Thursday, March 19 and runs until the Saturday.
Tickets cost �10 adults, �8 concessions.