Advance ticket sales for Hertfordshire County Show
TICKETS have gone on sale for the Hertfordshire County Show, which this year marks its 125th anniversary.
The show, sponsored by the Welwyn Hatfield Times and our sister paper the Herts Advertiser, takes place at the Redbourn Showground on the weekend of May 28-29.
Advance tickets are currently on sale at a 20 per cent discount, as organisers strive to combat the doom and gloom surrounding the economy.
Show secretary Mike Harman said: “Although the Herts County Show is already widely acknowledged as the best value for money community event in the county, we are determined to extend our growing reputation in 2011.
“We strongly believe the 2011 Family Advance ticket at �30.40 (admitting two adults, and two children), offers exceptional credit crunch-beating value at less than �4 per hour, per family.
You may also want to watch:
“We warmly invite both first-time visitors, and our regular show supporters, to join us to enjoy and celebrate the 125th Hertfordshire County Show.”
Single advance tickets cost �12.40 for adults, �10.80 for seniors, and �5.60 for children aged five to 15. Under-fives are admitted free.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Thanks Dad! WHT readers send 2,500 Father's Day messages
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
For more information visit www.hertsshow.com or to book advance tickets, call 0844 850 2122.