Advance ticket sales for Hertfordshire County Show
TICKETS have gone on sale for the Hertfordshire County Show, which this year marks its 125th anniversary.
The show, sponsored by the Welwyn Hatfield Times and our sister paper the Herts Advertiser, takes place at the Redbourn Showground on the weekend of May 28-29.
Advance tickets are currently on sale at a 20 per cent discount, as organisers strive to combat the doom and gloom surrounding the economy.
Show secretary Mike Harman said: “Although the Herts County Show is already widely acknowledged as the best value for money community event in the county, we are determined to extend our growing reputation in 2011.
“We strongly believe the 2011 Family Advance ticket at �30.40 (admitting two adults, and two children), offers exceptional credit crunch-beating value at less than �4 per hour, per family.
You may also want to watch:
“We warmly invite both first-time visitors, and our regular show supporters, to join us to enjoy and celebrate the 125th Hertfordshire County Show.”
Single advance tickets cost �12.40 for adults, �10.80 for seniors, and �5.60 for children aged five to 15. Under-fives are admitted free.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 3 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 8 Enjoy Sneaky Experience's 'weird and wonderful' nights out at Hatfield House this Halloween
- 9 Welwyn Garden City gym smashes target distance in charity cycle challenge
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
For more information visit www.hertsshow.com or to book advance tickets, call 0844 850 2122.