Abandoned RSPCA dog looking for a new home
Staff at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms have already rehomed the one-year-old Golden Labrador retriever cross once.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Potters Bar Edition: “Unfortunately the family did not have the skills to deal with him as he is a very lively, bouncy boy who doesn’t like being asked to do something he doesn’t want to.
“He may snap in certain circumstances but this behaviour can be dealt with and improved on, so an experienced owner is a must for this handsome lad.”
The spokesman added: “Sunny loves playing ball and walks well on the lead.
“He will make a great dog and is very energetic and playful.”
You may also want to watch:
Sunny needs to be rehomed in an adult environment with someone there most of the time to help with his behaviour.
He is not good with cats and needs to be the only dog in the household.
- 1 Film crews spotted in Hatfield and Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 3 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 4 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 5 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 6 Bridgerton: First look at Kate Sharma in season two of Netflix drama
- 7 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 8 Nature migrations: Ospreys and other migrant visitors to Panshanger Park
- 9 Welwyn Garden Cup off on another cup adventure after dramatic FA Trophy win over Hythe
- 10 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
If you can offer Sunny a home call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit him at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.