Abandoned RSPCA dog looking for a new home
Staff at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms have already rehomed the one-year-old Golden Labrador retriever cross once.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Potters Bar Edition: “Unfortunately the family did not have the skills to deal with him as he is a very lively, bouncy boy who doesn’t like being asked to do something he doesn’t want to.
“He may snap in certain circumstances but this behaviour can be dealt with and improved on, so an experienced owner is a must for this handsome lad.”
The spokesman added: “Sunny loves playing ball and walks well on the lead.
“He will make a great dog and is very energetic and playful.”
You may also want to watch:
Sunny needs to be rehomed in an adult environment with someone there most of the time to help with his behaviour.
He is not good with cats and needs to be the only dog in the household.
- 1 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Parked car leads to build up of waste, council claims
- 6 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
- 7 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 8 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 9 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 10 How did our town centres hold up under pressure last year?
If you can offer Sunny a home call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit him at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.