Abandoned RSPCA dog looking for a new home
Staff at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms have already rehomed the one-year-old Golden Labrador retriever cross once.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Potters Bar Edition: “Unfortunately the family did not have the skills to deal with him as he is a very lively, bouncy boy who doesn’t like being asked to do something he doesn’t want to.
“He may snap in certain circumstances but this behaviour can be dealt with and improved on, so an experienced owner is a must for this handsome lad.”
The spokesman added: “Sunny loves playing ball and walks well on the lead.
“He will make a great dog and is very energetic and playful.”
You may also want to watch:
Sunny needs to be rehomed in an adult environment with someone there most of the time to help with his behaviour.
He is not good with cats and needs to be the only dog in the household.
- 1 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 'This doesn’t make much sense' - MPs react to proposed boundary changes
- 4 Investigation to take place into contact social services had with Christie Frewin before her murder
- 5 Do you think 'Freedom Day' should go ahead on June 21?
- 6 Puddingstone Distillery launches new Ultrasonic gin to help Herts charity protect bats
- 7 Reis Suart becomes first county champion from Welwyn Garden City in over three decades
- 8 Say this secret phrase and get a free pint for the first game of the Euros
- 9 Student union apologises after controversial ‘Solidarity with Palestine’ post
- 10 Mother speaks out after garden centre breastfeeding dispute 'mishandled at every stage'
If you can offer Sunny a home call RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit him at the care home open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.