Abandoned Bella in need of a new home
ABANDONED and cruelly separated from her newborn puppies, Bella is hoping to put all that behind her and start a new life.
The two-year-old American bulldog cross is currently in the safe hands of staff at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms.
After her “awful” experience Bella had to be subsequently hand reared but after TLC is now finally ready for a “proper home with a kind and committed family”.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Potters Bar Edition: “Bella is an absolute gem who will make someone a lovely pet.”
He added: “She is lovely with children and mixes very well with other dogs, although she is not able to live with one.
You may also want to watch:
“She is not good with cats; adores a game of ball and travels well.
“Bella is not keen on being left on her own, so a home with someone around most of the day would be ideal.”
- 1 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 2 Closing the New QEII at night permanently still to be considered
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Bank becomes latest to be lost from town centre
- 6 Mum-of-four loses six stone in just over a year after being unable to play with her youngest child
- 7 'Horrific' abuser who 'showed no remorse' sentenced
- 8 Former Spitfire and Hurricane engineer celebrates 100th birthday
- 9 Apply for planning permission or move skips and machinery, company told
- 10 Who is Lady Danbury in new Netflix series Bridgerton?
If you can offer her a home call the centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit Bella at the care home, open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.