Abandoned Bella in need of a new home
ABANDONED and cruelly separated from her newborn puppies, Bella is hoping to put all that behind her and start a new life.
The two-year-old American bulldog cross is currently in the safe hands of staff at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms.
After her “awful” experience Bella had to be subsequently hand reared but after TLC is now finally ready for a “proper home with a kind and committed family”.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Potters Bar Edition: “Bella is an absolute gem who will make someone a lovely pet.”
He added: “She is lovely with children and mixes very well with other dogs, although she is not able to live with one.
You may also want to watch:
“She is not good with cats; adores a game of ball and travels well.
“Bella is not keen on being left on her own, so a home with someone around most of the day would be ideal.”
- 1 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 2 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 3 Teenager arrested following pub break in
- 4 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
- 5 What time will the election results come in?
- 6 COVID deaths at Lister pass grim milestone
- 7 'Much harder this time around' - Father of three fighting cancer for second time in two years
- 8 Drug dealer sentenced to more than five years in prison
- 9 Local council elections: Don't know who to vote for? See what the candidates in your area have to say
- 10 Man found with head injuries following assault
If you can offer her a home call the centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit Bella at the care home, open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.