Abandoned Bella in need of a new home
ABANDONED and cruelly separated from her newborn puppies, Bella is hoping to put all that behind her and start a new life.
The two-year-old American bulldog cross is currently in the safe hands of staff at RSPCA Southridge Animal Centre in South Mimms.
After her “awful” experience Bella had to be subsequently hand reared but after TLC is now finally ready for a “proper home with a kind and committed family”.
A spokesman for the Packhorse Lane centre told the Potters Bar Edition: “Bella is an absolute gem who will make someone a lovely pet.”
He added: “She is lovely with children and mixes very well with other dogs, although she is not able to live with one.
You may also want to watch:
“She is not good with cats; adores a game of ball and travels well.
“Bella is not keen on being left on her own, so a home with someone around most of the day would be ideal.”
- 1 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 2 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 3 When is Team GB cycling star Laura Kenny in action at Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
- 4 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
- 5 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 6 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 7 6 Oscar-winning movies filmed on location in Hertfordshire
- 8 Welwyn Garden City named Hertfordshire’s sexiest place
- 9 'This is history!' - 25 facts about the Oasis concerts at Knebworth Park 25 years ago
- 10 New Sexy Beasts dating show for Netflix filmed in Hertfordshire
If you can offer her a home call the centre on 0300 123 0704.
Alternatively you can visit Bella at the care home, open every day, except Wednesdays, from 11am until 4.15pm.