A new weigh to pay for Rosemary Conley diet classes
A DIET and fitness instructor has launched a new membership option in a bid to encourage more people to shed those unwanted pounds.
Lindsey Peters is the Rosemary Conley franchise holder for WGC, Ware and St Albans.
And the WGC woman has been given permission from head office to pilot a new scheme for people who are put off by the group exercise which comes as part of the regular package.
For a limited time, you can join her classes as a ‘weigh only’ member for as little as �2.99 a week – around half the usual cost.
If the pilot proves a success, it could be rolled out at Rosemary Conley classes across the country.
You may also want to watch:
Lindsey told the Welwyn Hatfield Times the initiative also focused on those struggling with their finances in these tougher times.
She said: “We’ve become aware there are a lot of people who have heard of Rosemary Conley’s diets and how brilliantly they work, but are perhaps a little hesitant to participate in group exercise.
- 1 'Fantastic to meet everybody' - New White Horse pub manager looking forward to letting more people in on May 17
- 2 Full list of Welwyn Hatfield results for Local Elections 2021
- 3 County council elections round-up for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 May 17: Are cases low enough for lockdown to be easing?
- 5 Bob Wilson grateful for Willow Foundation support after COVID pandemic left charity in 'great danger'
- 6 Conservative David Lloyd re-elected as Herts Police and Crime Commissioner
- 7 Fence that blocked public path now removed
- 8 'Time to deliver' - Councillors react to the May 6 local elections results
- 9 School raises more than £800 with Captain Tom 100 challenge
- 10 Woman injured after attack by out of control dog
“We are also aware that in these difficult economic times many people are having to budget very carefully, and their choice of diet or exercise class is sometimes determined by cost.”
Lindsey, who has been a qualified Rosemary Conley instructor for 17 years, said the new option was ideal for anyone who wanted professional help and support in losing or managing their weight, but who would prefer to do their own exercise in their own time.
And she guaranteed success for anyone who signs up.
“Every week I help over 600 members achieve great results. Rosemary Conley diets work,” she said.
“In fact we’re happy to guarantee results for anyone who follows the diet and takes advantage of all the help, advice and support we offer.”
* For more information, call Lindsey on 01707 334229.
** The Welwyn Hatfield Times has teamed up with Lindsey to offer four readers the chance to win free membership until Christmas.
Winners can choose whether they want the new ‘weigh only’ membership, or the regular package, which includes a 45-minute aerobics session at class.
Both options include the Rosemary Conley Amazing Inch Loss diet pack, a weekly weigh in and consultation with a qualified instructor, as well as ongoing help, advice and support.
To enter, just answer this simple question:
From what price per week does the new weigh only membership cost?
Send your answer to: Rosemary Conley competition, Welwyn Hatfield Times, 31a Howardsgate, WGC, AL8 6AP, or email email@example.com
Closing date is at noon next Wednesday, September 15. Normal Archant rules apply.
* Please note, this competition is not open to current Rosemary Conley members.