A-level results: Onslow St Audrey's School
A HEADTEACHER at a Hatfield school is 'overjoyed' with his pupils A-level results. Paul Meredith said he was delighted that 61 per cent of students attained a grade A to C in their examinations – making them eligible for university. Of all the exam
A HEADTEACHER at a Hatfield school is "overjoyed" with his pupils A-level results.
Paul Meredith said he was delighted that 61 per cent of students attained a grade A to C in their examinations - making them eligible for university.
Of all the examinations taken, only two were not passed.
Mr Meredith said: "Overall our results are very good indeed.
You may also want to watch:
"Staff and students have worked hard and deserve their success."
Mr Meredith added: "I trust this year there will be no suggestion that examinations are easier to pass.
- 1 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 2 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 3 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 6 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 7 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 8 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’
- 9 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 10 Drugs worth £50,000 found in van pulled over for fly-tipping
"A-level examinations are tough, and we should congratulate our young people on their achievements.