A-level results: Mount Grace School
PUPILS at Mount Grace School in Potters Bar have received their 'best ever A-level results', according to headteacher Peter Baker. The Church Road school students had a record year and broke last year s previous examination results. Grades are not measur
PUPILS at Mount Grace School in Potters Bar have received their "best ever A-level results", according to headteacher Peter Baker.
The Church Road school students had a record year and broke last year's previous examination results.
Grades are not measured in A to C marks at the school, but instead using the UCAS points system.
The total point score per student was up to 653 from 555 last year and the average points per entry was also up at from 189 last year to 197.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Baker said: "I am very proud of what these young people have achieved over the last two years and it is down to them, their families and their teachers.
"They have all worked incredibly hard.
- 1 May 17: Pub ready for reopening after £440k refurbishment
- 2 Social club 'blown away' by community support while closed for extended period
- 3 Search continues for missing Stevenage man
- 4 May 17: What can open when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday?
- 5 Proposal to turn B&Q into 151 flats
- 6 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 7 Students protest and parents call for change after 'lack of action' on racism
- 8 Top gear! Supercars drive into Knebworth for Petrolheadonism event
- 9 May 17th: Uno prepares to welcome more passengers on buses
- 10 Supermarket evacuated and fire services called following ‘strong smell of gas’