A brush with the stars for Willow at Hatfield dentist
NORMALLY, a visit to the dentist means brushing your teeth, not brushing shoulders with celebrities. But that s what you could be doing if you head down to Aesthetics dental practice in Hatfield on May 28. The dental and facial rejuvenation centre in Park
NORMALLY, a visit to the dentist means brushing your teeth, not brushing shoulders with celebrities.
But that's what you could be doing if you head down to Aesthetics dental practice in Hatfield on May 28.
The dental and facial rejuvenation centre in Parkhouse Court is hosting a charity pamper day, featuring a range of special guests and demonstrations from health and beauty experts.
The event has been organised in conjunction with the Willow Foundation, an Old Hatfield-based charity organising special days out for 16 to 40 year olds with serious or life-limiting illnesses.
You may also want to watch:
Celebrity guests appearing throughout the day include former Arsenal goalkeeper and Willow Foundation co-founder Bob Wilson, photographer Chris Bissell from Britain's Next Top Model and last year's Miss Hertfordshire, Laura Nuttall.
A prize draw will be held, and all proceeds will go towards the Willow Foundation.
- 1 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 2 Fine issued to funeral director after ‘clear and blatant breach’ of coronavirus rules
- 3 Documentary will delve into former palace turned home for WWII children
- 4 Significantly higher number of fines and warnings for COVID-19 rule breakers in Welwyn Hatfield than nearby areas
- 5 Police attend funeral as residents voice concerns about 'social distancing'
- 6 Principal reveals biggest challenges and successes during her time at Oaklands College
- 7 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 8 More than 20 arrested following major Welwyn Hatfield county lines drugs operation
- 9 This week's pick of the movies made in Herts on TV
- 10 Will Bridgerton return to Hertfordshire for season two?
The event runs from noon to 9pm. Entry is free, but guests have to book tickets in advance.
Call Aesthetics on 01707 261367 or email email@example.com