A brush with the stars for Willow at Hatfield dentist
NORMALLY, a visit to the dentist means brushing your teeth, not brushing shoulders with celebrities. But that s what you could be doing if you head down to Aesthetics dental practice in Hatfield on May 28. The dental and facial rejuvenation centre in Park
NORMALLY, a visit to the dentist means brushing your teeth, not brushing shoulders with celebrities.
But that's what you could be doing if you head down to Aesthetics dental practice in Hatfield on May 28.
The dental and facial rejuvenation centre in Parkhouse Court is hosting a charity pamper day, featuring a range of special guests and demonstrations from health and beauty experts.
The event has been organised in conjunction with the Willow Foundation, an Old Hatfield-based charity organising special days out for 16 to 40 year olds with serious or life-limiting illnesses.
You may also want to watch:
Celebrity guests appearing throughout the day include former Arsenal goalkeeper and Willow Foundation co-founder Bob Wilson, photographer Chris Bissell from Britain's Next Top Model and last year's Miss Hertfordshire, Laura Nuttall.
A prize draw will be held, and all proceeds will go towards the Willow Foundation.
- 1 Hollywood heads to Hertfordshire with £700m Sunset Studios film and TV development plans announced
- 2 Free gift card when you park in Welwyn Garden City this summer
- 3 'Welwyn will no longer have the right to call itself a garden city' - warning over development plans for Broadwater Road
- 4 9 things you didn’t know about the making of Band of Brothers
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 Roll up! Roll up! Hatfield goes to the circus!
- 7 Support for Bukayo Saka continues as youth football team delivers shirt to England's Euro 2020 star
- 8 From Hertfordshire to the Strictly dancefloor: 7 Strictly Come Dancing contestant from the county
- 9 Do you remember when Grange Hill was filmed in Hatfield?
- 10 Dangerous Welwyn Garden City domestic abuser who slashed ex-girlfriend's throat jailed
The event runs from noon to 9pm. Entry is free, but guests have to book tickets in advance.
Call Aesthetics on 01707 261367 or email email@example.com