A brush with the stars for Willow at Hatfield dentist
NORMALLY, a visit to the dentist means brushing your teeth, not brushing shoulders with celebrities. But that s what you could be doing if you head down to Aesthetics dental practice in Hatfield on May 28. The dental and facial rejuvenation centre in Park
NORMALLY, a visit to the dentist means brushing your teeth, not brushing shoulders with celebrities.
But that's what you could be doing if you head down to Aesthetics dental practice in Hatfield on May 28.
The dental and facial rejuvenation centre in Parkhouse Court is hosting a charity pamper day, featuring a range of special guests and demonstrations from health and beauty experts.
The event has been organised in conjunction with the Willow Foundation, an Old Hatfield-based charity organising special days out for 16 to 40 year olds with serious or life-limiting illnesses.
You may also want to watch:
Celebrity guests appearing throughout the day include former Arsenal goalkeeper and Willow Foundation co-founder Bob Wilson, photographer Chris Bissell from Britain's Next Top Model and last year's Miss Hertfordshire, Laura Nuttall.
A prize draw will be held, and all proceeds will go towards the Willow Foundation.
- 1 Homes damaged by people throwing bricks
- 2 Mass participation 10K test event in Hatfield Park postponed and new venue being sought
- 3 Stay vigilant say police after man allegedly seen trying car door handles
- 4 ‘It’s been a great day!’ - Businesses and customers delight as shops, hairdressers and pubs reopen
- 5 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 6 'It's special to see your loved ones smiling away' - woman raises money to buy companion toys for care home residents
- 7 Residents urged to comment on Wheat Quarter proposals
- 8 'Dangerous' man imprisoned for sexual assault in Hatfield
- 9 Michael Bublé's Hatfield concert postponed until July 2022
- 10 Explosive new Fast & Furious 9 trailer and UK release date revealed
The event runs from noon to 9pm. Entry is free, but guests have to book tickets in advance.
Call Aesthetics on 01707 261367 or email email@example.com