�80,000 cannabis haul seized
CANNABIS with an estimated street value of �60,000 to �80,000 was seized by officers after a tip off.
Acting on information from members of the public, the Hatfield Safer Neighbourhood Team raided a cannabis factory in Brookmans Park last Wednesday.
Plants, believed to be cannabis, were found at varying stages of development, were found at three sheds in a garden in Oaklands Avenue.
A 60-year-old man from Brookmans Park and a 31-year-old man from Brogborough, in Bedfordshire, were both arrested on suspicion of the production of cannabis and extracting electricity.
The Brookmans Park man was also arrested for failing to appear at Bedford Magistrates on June 10, last year for a “minor motoring offence”.
You may also want to watch:
They are both on police bail until April 14.
- 1 Murder-suicide investigation in Welwyn Garden City
- 2 Five hospitalised after Hatfield dog attack
- 3 Councillor disappointed as BioPark appeal confirmed
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Grant Shapps suddenly cancels constituency event amid fuel chaos
- 6 New Local Plan timetable aims for summer deadline
- 7 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 8 'So much for grassroots tennis' - Price hike at Gosling Sports Park sparks ire
- 9 Two more acts added to Hatfield music festival's 'line-up of headliners' for 2022
- 10 YMCA overdose victims claim 'neglectful support service' at Welwyn Garden City facility