�80,000 cannabis haul seized
CANNABIS with an estimated street value of �60,000 to �80,000 was seized by officers after a tip off.
Acting on information from members of the public, the Hatfield Safer Neighbourhood Team raided a cannabis factory in Brookmans Park last Wednesday.
Plants, believed to be cannabis, were found at varying stages of development, were found at three sheds in a garden in Oaklands Avenue.
A 60-year-old man from Brookmans Park and a 31-year-old man from Brogborough, in Bedfordshire, were both arrested on suspicion of the production of cannabis and extracting electricity.
The Brookmans Park man was also arrested for failing to appear at Bedford Magistrates on June 10, last year for a “minor motoring offence”.
You may also want to watch:
They are both on police bail until April 14.
- 1 Keep on the grass - sign telling people to stay off land taped over
- 2 Meet the man driving a tractor 270 miles from Cornwall to Codicote
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 July 19: Extended restrictions will bring 'big costs' to our businesses
- 6 Would you quit drinking and smoking?
- 7 100 not out for centenarian Gladys
- 8 Businesses react as relaxation of Covid restrictions delayed to July 19
- 9 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
- 10 Heroic dogs win Royal Veterinary College award