3D TV hits Welwyn Hatfield
FANCY beating the Joneses and being the first in the street with a 3D TV?
Well for a hefty sum you now can.
The newest in home entertainment technology has reached Times Territory, with John Lewis, in WGC, now stocking the screens.
A L Youngs, in High View, Hatfield, will also have a range from next week onwards, while the Sony Centre, in the Howard Centre, WGC will be selling its 3D option from June.
In John Lewis, the Samsung UE40 C7000 3D TV is currently up for grabs at �1,800.
You may also want to watch:
However, to watch the three dimensional action you will need to also purchase Active Shutter 3D Glasses at �149, but these do come free with the Samsung 3D Blu-ray Player BD C6900.
- 1 Nearly 30 Insulate Britain protestors arrested this morning
- 2 Arson attack on two cars in Hatfield street
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Application could see two festival sites next to each other
- 6 Ed Sheeran announces 2022 stadium tour: How to get tickets
- 7 Grant Shapps denounces Insulate Britain protesters as 'dangerous and counterproductive'
- 8 12 year old girl hospitalised after being hit by car
- 9 Stonehills road section to reopen soon - but delays to other work
- 10 Hertsmere: 6,000 home development included in Local Plan
John Kempner, buyer for vision at John Lewis, said: “3D TV is an incredibly exciting technology.
“It is worth remembering that even though 3D TV content is limited at the moment, this new breed of TV provides fantastic picture quality for regular 2D viewing, so a 3D TV is a great investment purchase.”