3D TV hits Welwyn Hatfield
FANCY beating the Joneses and being the first in the street with a 3D TV?
Well for a hefty sum you now can.
The newest in home entertainment technology has reached Times Territory, with John Lewis, in WGC, now stocking the screens.
A L Youngs, in High View, Hatfield, will also have a range from next week onwards, while the Sony Centre, in the Howard Centre, WGC will be selling its 3D option from June.
In John Lewis, the Samsung UE40 C7000 3D TV is currently up for grabs at �1,800.
You may also want to watch:
However, to watch the three dimensional action you will need to also purchase Active Shutter 3D Glasses at �149, but these do come free with the Samsung 3D Blu-ray Player BD C6900.
- 1 'Almost double the population' - Plans unveiled for two adjacent festivals at the same time
- 2 F9: Filming locations of Vin Diesel's new Fast & Furious 9 movie
- 3 Deal signed with construction firm for old Shredded Wheat factory
- 4 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 5 Aldi eyes new Hertfordshire store locations
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Re-appeal launched after driver arrested and pedestrian hospitalised following crash
- 8 Frank Turner added to revised Slam Dunk Festival 2021 line-up set for Hatfield
- 9 'It means the world' - lucky Postcode Lottery winners scoop £180,000 prize
- 10 Woody & Kleiny release Euros single Route 66 with The Hoosiers for charity CALM
John Kempner, buyer for vision at John Lewis, said: “3D TV is an incredibly exciting technology.
“It is worth remembering that even though 3D TV content is limited at the moment, this new breed of TV provides fantastic picture quality for regular 2D viewing, so a 3D TV is a great investment purchase.”