30th anniversary reunion for former Welwyn Garden City school
FORMER pupils at Heronswood School will gather for a 30th anniversary bash.
The Welwyn Garden City school was knocked down in the mid-1980s but today people still talk about how good an institution it was.
The reunion, on Saturday, May 21, is only for those who started in 1976 and left in 1981, unless some stayed on.
People are expected to attend from far-flung locations like Los Angeles, Dallas, New Zealand and Holland.
The evening event will be held at the Fairway Tavern, WGC, from 7pm onwards.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �10 each and can be bought from Peter Monk.
Peter told the WHT: “I have been in touch with history teacher Mr Humphries who passed it on to fellow teachers to try to attend this event so best behaviour to all!”
- 1 Hatfield curry house is hot stuff after being named nation’s best
- 2 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 3 The latest court results for Welwyn Hatfield and Potters Bar
- 4 Woman verbally abused and threatened at petrol station
- 5 Welwyn Garden City murder-suicide: Grief-stricken family release statement
- 6 Six-year-old to raise money for Afghan refugees with readathon
- 7 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 8 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 9 Congratulations! See Sir Cliff Richard's The Great 80 Tour live in cinemas
- 10 Liam Gallagher sells out his two Knebworth Park 2022 shows
He added: “This will be the event of the year, so get your tickets and come along and re-live your school days plus also what you’ve been up to in the last 30 years.”
For more information email Peter at monk firstname.lastname@example.org